Born out of the contentious debate over same-sex marriage, the religious discrimination bill was always going to attract its fair share of attention. The Morrison government has now released two drafts of the bill and, based on the response from a broad array of groups, appears no closer to finding the right balance.
- COMMENT || Discrimination in the name of religion the aim of proposed law
- Inner West Council votes ‘no’ to Religious Discrimination Bill
- New ‘Folau style case’ brews as Christians vow to support disgraced doctor
- Christian lobby’s crusade for offensive GP shows why government must dump Religious Discrimination Bill
- Politicians urged to stand against state anti-bias law